See and Share Visions of Marriage Equality
Putting focus on the difference we make
The UUA is collecting photos to lift-up the work and deep involvement of Unitarian Universalists over decades in this fight for justice and human rights. Your photos of witness, engagement, ceremony or celebration make a difference – help us to show the world what marriage equality looks like – your photos will inspire continued efforts for equality everywhere.
Photos received by Sept 15 will be considered for a photo exhibit at 25 Beacon, but please keep sending your photos in after Sept 15.
The UUA can use them in many ways to promote equality:
- On UUA.org’s marriage equality pages
- In UU World On the Standing on the Side of Love site
- In a Facebook album
- In the new UU Heritage and Vision Center at 24 Farnsworth Street
- In fundraising letters, emails, brochures, reports
- In e-blasts and videos to mobilize continued work across the country
Send your photos to: www.uua.org/I-Do.