Employment Opportunity at the UU-UNO
Join the staff at the UU-UNO office in New York City to recruit and to coordinate the activities of Unitarian Universalist United Nations Office (UU-UNO)
interns and to provide administrative support to the UU-UNO.
To qualify for this grade 6 position (entry $27,500) the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Arts in management, community organizing or related field.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Training in office management, basic financial management, time and attendance management. Strong attention to detail and be able to ensure accuracy in financial and personnel records.
- Strong editing skills.
- Ability to use computer equipment for e-mail, spreadsheets and database work.
- Familiarity with all forms of social media and website management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Raiser’s Edge experience particularly helpful.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift boxes of up to 25 pounds and using a keyboard.
- Experience with outreach and community organizing.
- Deep understanding of Unitarian Universalism and Unitarian Universalist congregational life and polity.
For more information and to apply for this position, click here.